Sunday, August 11, 2013

Last night of summer break

It's hard to believe that summer is over. The beginning of the school year is so busy! It's hard adjusting and going from 0-60. 

I think I am going to be out-run by a 2 year old soon. 
He just loves to run and any sport with a ball. 
We shall see what sport he falls in love with the older he gets. 

We had a great night doing lots of things we love! My sister came over and I was also able to check-off one more thing off my end-of-summer bucket list- canoeing. 

Chris made pizzas and then we enjoyed a night on the river. 
Afterwards we went out for ice cream, again. I think ice cream is becoming a main part of my diet. ( I really meant to take a picture of the pizza and ice cream, but when I actually see the food my brain goes straight to EAT. I'm working on it.) 

Hope you all had a great night too!  I appreciate all of you that are reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment