Thursday, August 8, 2013

A few more of my favorite things

Workout
5 easy miles. I am having a hard week (really 2 weeks) of running and just focusing on mileage. We will see what tomorrow brings. I want to feel strong for my 16 miler this weekend. 

We have had a jam packed day! I ran this morning, worked in my classroom, had a meet-and-greet with my new students (so fun!! I love meeting my new kiddos) and a baseball game! 

Right now we are currently doing a few of my favorite things: watching baseball, eating popcorn, and enjoying some dip-n-dots. Fireworks are to follow. 

Cole is pretty excited about the popcorn. 
Cookies n cream:) 


I am keeping tho post short ( I'm typing from my phone). I have a few posts that I am working on and hope to have up next week! 

Hope you have a great night! 

Question
What was the highlight of your day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment