Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lists

Good Morning! I am happy to report that the little man slept all night and is still sleeping at 7 am!  I have a hard time sleeping in and was up at 6 am. For some reason I woke up super hungry this morning and just had to go make breakfast right away.  

Breakfast
Terrible picture but it tasted great. Whole grain waffles topped with peanut butter and 1/2 a banana.
And a bowl of frozen blue berries. Yum! I froze a big bag of berries after our trip to the blueberry farm and find myself snacking on them often. PS the Runner's World magazine I was reading yesterday had an article on blueberries. It states they are one of the best antioxidants out there and many other great benefits. 

I took yesterday off from running. I am currently icing and planning to head out for a run in a bit. I am hoping the pain is minimal and I am able to get a good run in. 

Lists
This evening we are going out of town until Sunday. That means it's time to start packing. I despise packing. I find that sitting down and creating a list helps make the process more bearable.  These days I have another little person to pack for and find that without a list I tend to forget things. 

Here's my packing list:

4 tops
Camis ( love wearing under shirts) 
2 long sleeve/ sweatshirts
2 shorts
1 Capri
1 jean
Underwear, bras, socks 
Swimsuit and cover up
Pajamas
Sandals 

Toiletries:
Shampoo/ conditioner
Toothbrush/paste 
Makeup bag
Face wash and creams 
Vitamins 
Razor and soap 
Comb
Deodorant 
Salt spray for hair 
Bug spray
Sunscreen

Accessories as needed: scarfs, bracelets, running headbands 

Running:
1 pair of running shoes
Garmin
Sports bra
Tank top
Running shorts
Socks 

Chargers/ electronics:
Phone and charger
Garmin and charger
iPad 
DVD player for the ride 

For Cole: 
I include much of the same and always remember special blankets/ stuffed animals for sleeping.

Baby shampoo is a must. 
Extra diapers and swim diapers. 
Small bag of favorite toys/books
Puddle jumper
Extra clothes! 
Lots of snacks 
Ergo carrier

I guess now that I made the list I better get packing! 


Have a great Wednesday 

Question
How do you make packing more bearable?
Anything I am forgetting? I am sure their is! 
What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment