Monday, July 29, 2013

2 weeks


Good Morning! Our day started off much earlier than I would have liked. Cole was up at 5 this morning. He seems to be coming down with a summer cold.  Poor boy. We watched some cartoons and enjoyed a warm bowl of oatmeal.


It is only 50 degrees this morning. This fall weather is perfect for running but it looks the waterpark won't happen today.

I have a 5 mile recovery run on the schedule for today at an 8:15 pace. After yesterday's 14 miler I am a bit tight. I am currently stretching and icing. My left hip is in need of a good stretch and my calf is pretty tight. I will see how I feel around 8 am. I may opt for a bike ride or use the ellipitcal today.

Last night was so beautiful we took 2 mile walk with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. One of my favorite ways to end a great day is with an evening walk.  Cole also spend some time playing T-ball.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's hard for me to believe that summer vacation will be over in 2 weeks. I want to make sure I make the most of the next 2 weeks and fill them with all the things that I won't have time for once I go back to work.

The "to accomplish" list:
1. Go to the Dells for the weekend
2. A day trip to Lake Geneva
3. Canoe trip
4. A hiking trip at Devil's Lake or Starved Rock.

We will see how much we really can accomplish. Life will get crazy come August 12th with school starting back up and the official start of Cross Country.

Have a wonderful day! I will report back with my workout this afternoon.

Tell me...
What are you running today?
What's your favorite breakfast?
Any bachelorette viewers out there? I am pretty excited for tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment