Monday, January 11, 2016

A whole lot of fun, and a little bit of running

We've been BUSY, and have had 2 sick kids this weekend!  I'm tired, and it's only Monday! 

Workout recaps:
Thursday: off; 25 min of at home strength

Friday: 5 miles on the treadmill.  I started out with 15 minutes at 7.8 pace, for the next 15 minutes I increase my speed every minute (8.0-9.5), and then I recovered at 7.8 until I hit 5 miles.

Saturday: we were out of town and I hadn't planned to run, but managed to get 45 minutes on the treadmill with my sister-in-law and a bit of core work.

Sunday: OFF!  I think walking all over the water park carrying kids counts as a workout.

Monday: 6 miles with 8 1-minute pick ups.  Average pace 7:15 and 25 minutes of at home strength

This weekend was a fun one!  We started off with a coaching clinic for my husband.  He earned his 7th Coach of the Year award!  He's pretty awesome. 


We then met up with the rest of our family in Wisconsin Dells.  It was a crazy busy, but crazy fun trip! 
wrinkled shirts and bedhead to start the day

we lost a child for a few minutes
Planks before swimming  

This guy was having a blast.

We spend so much time playing in the water.  Everyone was pretty exhausted by the time we left on Sunday!  Too much fun!
 


My goal for this week is to focus on my nutrition. My food choices have been very poor (pizza, burgers, cookies, anything bad for me.)

What is your biggest food weakness? 

I have a huge sweet tooth--- so ice cream, fro yo, cookies.  They kill me! 

Hope you had a great Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment